The Hoover Chair for economic and social ethics is happy to announce a book workshop on Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen’s forthcoming book on Luck Egalitarianism. The claims made in the book, as well as the general theoretical approach, will be critically discussed over the course of these two days, followed by replies from the author.
- Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen (Aarhus),
- Zofia Stemplowska (Oxford),
- Juliana Bidadanure (EUI),
- David Axelsen (Aarhus/LSE),
- Danielle Zwarthoed (Louvain),
- Robert van der Veen (Uva),
- Axel Gosseries (Louvain),
- Nicholas Vrousalis (Leiden),
- Gianfranco Pellegrino (LUISS)
- and many others.
What: Book Workshop on Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen’s ‘Luck Egalitarianism’
When: 26/27 May 2015
Where: University of Louvain (Louvain-la-Neuve), Belgium
Programme of the workshop: http://www.uclouvain.be/
All are welcome to attend (there is no attendance fee), but please register via email@example.com, (preferably) before the 10th of May.